I have a project completed by another coder on vworker that needs bugs fixed because the original programmer is unable to complete the bug fixes.
The project is PHP / MySQL, and consists of a couple minor errors, and one re-design of a page to "idiot-proof" the file upload process.
You will need to spend some time familiarizing yourself with the site and how it operates. The site is live, so make sure you backup anything before you change it.
The bug fixes include:
1. Add a notification email once a file upload has completed (add a mail() line of code).
2. Change a PHP from to a two step process. The current processes uses a flash uploader, and visitors are making a mistake of selecting a file and never hitting upload. They just submit the form, which creates a blank upload. This needs to be split into a two part process: upload the file, then press next, then fill out a form about the file they just uploaded, and submit that form to complete the process.
3. Some other minor bug fixes.
I need this project to be completed immediately, so I will select a bidder as soon as possible.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
PHP / MySQL. Site is already up and functioning. Just needs specific debugging.