We need small executable or group of executables that changes the current user's dial-up numbers. The executable(s) will be hosted on a website and would be designed to be executed by Windows using the Open option of the clients' download programs.
1. Let DUNC be the default dial-up connection for the current user.
2. Delete all phone numbers associated with DUNC.
3. If DUNC supports a list of phone numbers, populate that list with our list of phone numbers, otherwise write the first number on our list. The phone numbers supplied would be hard-coded into the executable(s).
4. Display a window to explain actions taken and verify success. The displayed window would be a standard pop-up window with an OK button that bears a plain English description of what changes the program made on the host computer.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Instructions for editing the data used by the program(s).
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
The program(s) must support Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4, 2000, and XP. The programming language used to code these would preferably be the Visual Studio 6.0 Visual Basic or the C or C++ supported by Microsoft Visual C++ from the same suite.