The programmer / developer of this project needs to have prior experience with trading systems of stocks and commodities or financial software.
AIM Trading System is a software program that issues buy and sell signals for the futures markets. It uses standard technical indicators and functions such as Bollinger Bands, moving averages etc… The program is written in Easy Language Trade Station.
A DLL of this program needs to be developed.
A platform for using this trading program is needed to perform the following functions:
1) Importing CSV data file for charting
2) Charting of daily price data showing the open, high, low and close of the price bar.
3) Display a very limited number of technical indicators on the chart
4) Showing historical buy and sell signals on the chart as issued by the program
5) Showing statistical information about the system performance such as: Net profit, # trades, % profitable, drawdown and equity Curve by time graph etc.
6) Generation of current orders report (what to buy and sell)
7) Optional: Parameter optimization, Money Management in the form of fixed fraction (% of equity to risk on each trade)
Software components selected to provide specific functionality should be commercially available. Some of these may include:
ActiveReports from Data Dynamics ??" This provides the ability to create formatted reports that can be exported to PDF or Excel format.
ChartFX from Software FX ??" This provides graphing capabilities.
TA SDK from ModulusFE ??" provide charting and indicator support
Bill A. Sadek
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000, XP...