IBObjets ([url removed, login to view]) come with a nice tool called [url removed, login to view]
Over the years I have changed this code to fit my needs.
These are the features I have added:
a. DSQL page (see [url removed, login to view])
1. I can use the DSQL page to run a script of any lenght
2. I can paste code of (almost) any length in the DSQL page
3. I can compile using F9 key
4. I can commit using F10 key
5. the line SET TERM is automatically added when the first line of the code in the page contains the word 'procedure'
6. I can clear the page using ALT+N
b. Cursor page (see [url removed, login to view])
1. the text is automatically cleared when entering the page with CTRL+SHIFT+TAB
2. the Memo subpage contains the output at full screen
c. Extract Metadata page (see [url removed, login to view])
enlarged the window
added 'check all' and 'uncheck all' features
(I may forget something: please have a look at the code for possible further changes).
This was ok until the firebird version was 1.5 and ibobjects version was 4.5.
Now I need to switch to firebird v. 2.1 and ibobjects v. 4.8.7
When trying to compile the old code with the new ibobject library, I get a number of errors I have no time to investigate.
Please compile the old IB_SQL with the new library
If you don't have the needed ibobjects library, I will provide it.