| | I would like to get a complex mtgo bot written,
THIS IS A WINDOWS PROGRAM / SCRIPT and a website!! (please do not bid if you don't know what mtgo is!!)
Doesn't matter what language, as long as it's easy to use.
You must know elements or even play MAGIC THE GATHERING (online/offline) to even understand this ;)
Bot must do the following things: (all depends on setting)
- Be able to set or buy certain amount of cards for X tickets
- Be able to sell cards for either X cards or X tickets (and also have a corresponding file that tells the bot which cards sell for what)
- Be able to sell CERTAIN CARDS for CERTAIN PRICES (ie: the ability to set all commons to .02 each and then go through and modify the best commons to sell for .10 each.)
- Be able to BUY certain cards for certain prices (same.)
- Be able to log transations and transaction #s
- Be able to ban certain cards (not buy them when set to buy mode.. let's say Vizzerdrix)
- Be able to save profiles of credits of trade from users (if they give 5 or even .50 (1/2 a ticket :P) tickets more than they should pay, it will save on their profile and they will have credit to the store) (they can buy it at a later date with this credit... can be set by username)
- Different mode settings : buy setting, sell setting, custom setting (for the complex buy/sell feature)
- If you log on to MTGO, please view ValueBot as this bot is almost exactly what I am looking for.
Site will be used to sell digital cards from MTGO. The site will use a .csv created by MTGO and it will use extra column(s) to enter prices for each card. The site will then read the file and create a database to search for each card (coresponding images would be preferred as well.) The site would display the card, a picture (or description) and a price with a buy or add to cart button.
It is preferred that the bot and website will communicate with each other as far as prices go, as well as always having an updated quantity. Also, if someone purchases all of one type of card on the site, the bot would then mark the cards 'not for trade' in MTGO.
Let me know if i'm missing anything else :) |
If you would be willing to make the program licensable then please specify so in your bid request (and don't be afraid to bid higher for it :-D)