We have an application written in Delphi that requires conversion to Microsoft .NET so it can be supported by a new team of developers.
The conversion only has to port the code to C#. We do not require any refactoring or performance improvements. The conversion of the business rules are most important and the user interface not as important. The user interface conversion can be a very raw conversion since we plan on creating a new UI on top of the ported business rule layer.
* The original Delphi project is approximate 2,900 lines of code.
* There are 8 *.pas files and 4 *.dfm files that need to be converted.
* Buyer agrees to work very openly and collaboratively with the Seller to get the Delphi code up and running, to explain how to run the project, and to answer questions throughout the project duration.
* Buyer desires that the conversion be complete by Dec. 11th 2009.
* Seller must use his/her own licensed copies of all development tools needed to produce final deliverables.
* The code that needs to be converted is attached.