We have an input file with text that needs to be converted to a different format. It's a simple text parsing and shuffling operation.
The input (source) file is a pseudo-xml file, which looks like XML but doesn't strictly follow XML syntax. For example, it doesn't close element tags.
The output (destination) file is meant to be a C++ header file with a series of #defines, defining text in the source file.
The attached zip file contains 3 files that should be used as examples. You will need to look at these to understand that exact translations. Some additional points that will help:
* [url removed, login to view] contains an example input file.
* output_before.h contains an example output file to supply to this application. All new text must be APPENDED to this output file below the line "/* Auto generated code beyond this point */". Any existing text below this line should be deleted and overwritten.
* output_after.h is the output we expect when the above two files are supplied to this application.
* The files may contain unicode data so the application must support this. The source file supplied contains some japanese characters.
* The executable should be called "DumpResourceStrings"
* If you're not sure what the #defines should translate to, please ASK.