Our company is creating a new Multi-IM software client in C# .Net framework. Like Trillian or Pidgin.
We have already implemented the connectivity for SkypeeAPI. now we would like to support additional IM's by creating adapters that will communicate the IM's Public API with our existing project, through pre-defined interfaces (Attached).
For the scope of this project we would like 2 adapters for MSN and ICQ. Both API wrappers source code can be found online in C#.
We are looking for an experienced c# sole programmer (no companies) experienced in Multi IM's related projects.
Please see the attached Interfaces diagram file.
**Notes about code:**
1. All source code and programs are the property of the purchaser.
2. Compiled by VS2008 debug and release.
3. Documentation should be written in the code in order to describe the code.
As part of the scope of this project is to understand our design patterns (based on popular adapter/adaptee) understand how we treat incoming/outgoing chat room, messages.
Then developing 2 adapters, for MSN and for ICQ using our framework and GUI so that the end user will eventually be able to:
1. Sign in to the IM network using username and password of an existing account. (Registration is not done through our API).
2. Import the friend list.
3. See the online status of each friend (Offline, Online, Away, Busy etc..)
4. See the avatar of each friend.
5. Initiate a text chat with a single friend.
6. Initiate a text conference chat with multiple friends.
7. Initiate a voice chat with a friend (Only if the IM API supports it).
8. Receive a new text chat message.
9. See notification when a friend becomes online.
10. Answer incoming voice chat (Only if the IM API supports it).