I require a custom, Windows-based audio file player that will operate as follows:
1) provide the user with an interface to build a playlist of multiple MP3 files stored in one or more locations (i.e., whatever drives/folders that are listed in My Computer)
2) play all of the audio files in the playlist simultaneously.
This is a proof-of-concept project.? I don't need anything pretty. I just need it to work. I want to see how many different audio files may be played simultaneously before the overall play degrades or the program crashes.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).