We are developing a piece of laboratory test equipment and require a number of custom controls of which this bid request is for the first 3. The custom controls are to run on MS Windows CE5.0 running the Compact Framework 2.0. These are like the standard ComboBox, PictureBox and Label controls provided in MS Visual Studio 2005 for the .Net Compact Framework version 2.0, but with a number of small difference. The software must be written in C# and be integrated into the MS Visual Studio 2005 Toolbox.
Please see the attached document for a full description of these controls, but in brief.
- The combo box must be displayed without the right hand “button??, thus allowing the full width of the control to be used for text.
- The Picture Box shall have two pictures associated with it and toggle between the two pictures.
- The Label control must allow us to assign mouse events to the control. So we can code an action when the label receives a mouse down event.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
.NET Compact Framework V2, MC Windows CE 5.0, Visual Studio 2005.