I need an IE toolbar that will be nearly identical in functionality and looks of the Google 2.0 toolbar with a few add-ons that I will list here:
1. Where the "Google" image appears on the far left of the toolbar will be customizable for the user. (I understand there will be size constraints for the image - this is not a problem. You will have to let me know what the image size is.) The menu that comes up when this button is clicked will also be custom links, set by the user. (ie. instead of it saying "Google Home page" it will say "X Home page" depending on what I enter into the options. (these options can simply be listed in a .ini file or .cfg file, and point to a specific graphic with a specific name ([url removed, login to view]).
2. A pulldown menu of many(10 or more) different search engines/bots. When a search term is typed into the toolbar, and enter is pressed, it will search with whatever search engine/bot they have selected in this menu. The user will also be able to select one of these as a "default" search engine.
3. A "Check EMail" option, that users, once set up, will be able to check their email server for new email. It will display how many new messages they have, then give them the option to either A) open their email client(outlook, eudora, etc...) or B) go to their webmail page, and log them in(hotmail, [url removed, login to view], etc...) depending on how they have set it up. (The toolbar will not have the ability to display any mail, only check for new mail, and display the number of new messages(if any))
Everything else should have basically the same functionality.
If you have any questions, please ask them. Also, please do not send me a message saying "I have a similar program already made, perhaps you would be interested in it".
**I am only interested if it can be changed to meet my specifications exactly.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. A Full uninstall, also.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Windows 9x, Me, NT, 2000, XP