I need a program that :
- Open a connection to a SQL Server
- Read some sql server fields (customizable)
- Throw an event when the field will be < 30 or > 40 or customizable. ( also, not only when the field come true. I need an aditional function that will allow to send a random. I mean, the program read the table field. The rule is to throw the event when the field is major than 40. The app found a field > 40. At this point, the app will send the event, but I need an optional field that could send a random to throw the event. If the random is 0 then it will throw the event, if is 1, it will not.)
- When the event comes true, I need the application to update soime fields ( custom ), or create new fields (custom) and send email messages.
My apologies for my bad english, I will send further information.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
Win32 ( Windows 2000 Server, 2003 Server), SQL Server 2000.