_OBJECTIVE_: Accurately record and analyze student enrollment
_SITUATION_: We offer electives to students of various levels. Students sign up by session and attend classes at one of our ONSITE locations or attend classes OFFSITE through our clients. Students choose their language, level, and then a specific class to attend. Most attend class once a week, but some students will come more. Each class is typically limited to only 8 students, but in some cases, there may be more.
(**SEE ATTACHMENT FOR GRAPHIC**)
_PROBLEM_: Currently, we only track total enrollments. We want a tool to capture data to understand our class utilization better.
_DESIRED SOLUTION_: (1) Perform rich data analysis; (2) Ideally, the data can be exported to an Excel Pivot Table; (3) Labels:
b. Onsite / Offsite
(4) Data Values
a. Enrolled Students
b. Prospective Students
(5) Data Entry _must_ be easy to use and intuitive since an administrate assistant will be entering the data
a. Pull-down menus of labels for consistent data entry
b. Clearly labeled data input tool to minimize mistakes
(6) Password Protected administrator tools
a. Permit addition of new locations, languages, levels, classes, and teachers
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
_DUE DATE_: June 28, 2007
_REQUIREMENTS_: (1) Sample of similar work; (2) Project Scope ??" draft idea for solution
_COMPATABILITY_: Microsoft Excel 2002 and Microsoft Access 2002 (program linking acceptable)