Hi. I want a small Microsoft Access database that will allow me to do the following:
1. Enter important information about a RFP
2. Link to the RFP document to display
3. Provide the capability to enter RFP questions in the DB
4. Provide the capability to enter RFP answers for the questions in the DB, the question can have muliple possible answer selections
5. Able to print the Question and Answers on a Document Template that contains a cover page with RFP Header Data and a page showing a Table of Contents format as such.?
1.0 Title............. Page
1.1 Title............. Page
2.0 Title............. Page
I want something like this but totally scaled down.? ?
<[url removed, login to view]>.? ? ?
I don't need a workflow, I only want to be able to store the RFP content and answers to create a word version of the RFP in preparation for delivery to the client.
I expect to be creating about 2 proposals per month and I would like to track them from start to winning the opportunity.