I need a Delphi 7 HTTP mail access component. This component must do the following:
1. Be able to access Hotmail, MSN and other WebDAV based mails, i.e.
- List all mail folders and mail headers (mail headers must be in the format compliant to normal POP3 mail header, not the existing limited fields from the HTTP mail servers, with such information as "Received", "From" etc... At the same time, the listing of mail folders and mail headers must work in non-batch mode, i.e. just like listing mail headers in POP3 account, where each mail header will be received one by one, and not all in one batch)
- Read individual mail (must support incremental read to show the incremental content)
- Send mail via the same account
- Delete mail
- Manipulate all mail status as allowed by the HTTP mail servers like mark as read etc.
- Must support other HTTP mail protocol allowable functions.
2. The component must expose properties and methods that are similar to TIdPOP3 client component.
3. All mail manipulation methods must support interrupts to cancel the action immediately.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. The installation package must be done with Inno Setup.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Must be well documented in-line and a project specification as well as documentation must be prepared in a proper manner.
1. Delphi 7
2. Support MS Windows 95 and above
3. All dependencies (including external redistributables) must be approved by project owner before being involved in the project. In the case of approval is granted for other dependency, coder must make sure that proper redistribution license is available and the redistributable must be compatible with Inno setup.