I would like a Wordpress 3.0 website theme developed, so that I can transfer my non-Wordpress site to it.
I am happy to provide the URL of the website to the winning bidder, and can also provide graphics at the same time, if requested. However, I would like to see what the theme designer comes up with, and as long as the theme fits the stated requirements and can be modified by me, it will be accepted.
The site will mainly be pages, but the theme will need to work with both posts and pages.
To be considered, bidders should include links to wordpress sites/themes that they have developed.
The requirements for the designer to work within are:
* I should be able to modify the theme myself;
* the theme should allow for widgets;
* the theme should make use of a background image;
* the theme should have a space for a logo (preferably top left);
* the winning bidder needs to provide a logo background file i.e. a background for the logo which fits the theme ;
* the theme should have 3 columns i.e. left column for navigation, right column for ads, and middle column for content;
* it should have a simple navigation bar (links to home, contact, forum and search) at the top of the screen but below the header;
* the width of the page can be up to about 90% of the screen;
* the theme should be blue-based (I prefer a lighter blue around #8ba1ff to darker blues);
* the theme should be based around "bubbles" or "circles" e.g. the current background has a number of circles in a variety of blue shades (see attached pic);
* the theme should use css, and specify h1, h2, h3 and blockquote styles that suit the theme;
A text-based example of how I see the theme layout can be found in the zipped file, along with the current background image.