**- Provide free user generated content for our industry.
- Endless opportunities for collaboration amongst people in our industry.
- Members discounts redeemable with our corporate sponsors.
- Provide us the o pportunity to become the most respected & leading provider of information in our industry.
**- Copy protection the text in the public Wiki documents.
- When a member logs in to add or edit Wiki content we obviously cannot copy protect what is being edited by members.
**- All members who register will have the right to post and edit content.
- Members assigned admin rights will be allowed to approve or disapprove new content prior to final submission.
- All articles will be read exclusively in the GSFCC Wiki
- Wiki will be independent, but upon completion we may want to submit our Wiki content to Wikipedia.
- RSS XML feeds of the top 10 articles to encourage other sites to link to / display our top 10 articles on their sites.
- Only members will have rights to use the RSS feeds.
- Ongoing newsletter design
- Develop a new enhanced [[url removed, login to view]]
**- Tracking system for number of sites listing our top 10 articles via RSS feed
- Track number of sites linking to us
- Track PPC Conversions
- Sales of content/merchandise
- Keyword ranking reports
- Track how people found us/what they were looking for
- New subscribers
- Unsubscribe requests
**Reciprocal Linking Strategy:
**- Display who is linking to us on the side bar of the page.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Company owned web server Microsoft Server 2003
IIS Versions 6