ProTrack 2005 consists of four logs to track your personal fitness information. They are the Workouts Log, Nutrition Log, Personal Measurements and Exercise Maximums Log, and the Daily Journal.
* Easy tracking of your workouts, meals, and personal measurements (e.g., body fat, bench press max, etc.).
* Use the Daily Journal to record any information that may affect your workouts.
* View and analyze your fitness information in graphs.
* Print detailed reports of your fitness information.
* Export your reports or graphs to many popular formats for use in another program or document. You can even export your reports or graphs to HTML format so you can post them to the Internet.
* Create workout and meal templates so complete workouts and meals can effortlessly be entered into ProTrack 2005.
* Choose from 82 professionally pre-designed strength training programs that can be downloaded and used with ProTrack 2005 as workout templates.
* Copy the current day's workout or meal information to multiple day's for easy planning.
* Print your workout templates to take with you to the gym to record your workouts. Once you get home, you can then transfer your completed information (special notes, weights used, etc.) into ProTrack 2005.
* Print blank workout sheets to take to the gym.
* Choose from a list of over 150 exercises when entering your workouts. You can also add or delete your own exercises.
* Complete explanations on how to perform each of the exercises.
* Choose from a list of over 5900 food item when entering your meals. You can also add or delete your own food items.
* Set up a separate file for as many users as you like. This is perfect for fitness professionals who want to track the programs and progress of their clients or for documenting and analyzing the exercise, nutrition, and personal fitness goals of friends and family.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).