1) Coding example that I can adapt to my requirements
2) File can be sent to me as text file
3) There will be several email interchanges between myself and coder to ensure I understand the work done
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
5) More sepcific explanation follows:
CF prohibits access to the <input type="File".....> field as prescribed in the browser specs to avoid possibility of third parties gaining access to client computer thru the browser.
I believe this can be achieved using CF with AIR and/or Flex and need help to develop the code to do this, and maybe some advice on installing AIR and/or FLEX.
I have already developed the Activex controls for embedding the Scanning App into the CF based Web Page and just don't have the time right now to look into AIR and/or FLEX.
Windows 2003 Server
CLients are Windows 2000, Windows XP and VIsta
Internet Explorer 6/7