I have a requirment for a DOS 6.22 Splash Screen that will run when DOS loads. This is to hide the applications displaying text to the screen, so it will need to either work as a TSR and contine the [url removed, login to view] loading, or will need to be the only application loaded from [url removed, login to view] and will run all other applications.
It does not matter how it works or how it is written as long as it meets the following requirments.
1) Load when dos loads and continues to load the remaining applications / drivers
2) Displays a graphic in front of all text and graphics. This can be in any format you like (JPG, BMP, PCX) what ever is easier for you.
3) Is able to unload at the end of the boot process returning to the dos prompt.
As an example to prove this is possible, I have attached a freeware DOS screen saver called Blackout. It will load as a TSR and blank out the screen. As it it is a screen saver it only works after inactivity of X minutes and will return the screen to normal after a key press. Thus this application is not suitable for me, however it does demonstate that you can create a DOS splash screen.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).