I need comprehensive tool to help out my buying on eBay.com. Program would have following features.
1. Ability to choose any sub-category in eBay under books/Media. DVD/Media.
2. I should be able to narrow down items? using filters like US only listed item, auction only, paypal only etc.?
3. I should also be able to narrow down results further by time the listing ends. e.g. All auctions closing in next Thursday.
4. Once I narrow down listing, I need program to run through each listing and retrieve ISBN # / UPC # of item. Please note that not all of listing have ISBN # in them. Furthermore, some ISBN # are part of pre-filled information and others would have ISBN # listed under comments section. Page scrap might be required here.
5. Along with ISBN #, Program would also return URL, ebay item #, # of bids, Title, SellerName, TotalFeedback, Feedback%, Starting bid, Lowest shipping price, ISBN-10, ISBN-13, Publication Year, Edition, Format, category etc.
6. Program is expected to be using eBay API to retrieve search result.
7. Using that ISBN #, program would retrieve lowest price for that item on [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] using API and their URL.
8. Proram would have column to indicate if item returned is old edition using data on [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] webpage.
9. Program would return this data on internal hosted web page that can be accessed from anywhere with right URL.
10. Return results would be in tabular format with ability to hide any row or filter data in a row.
11. Program should have three more columns to enter results of formula derived from other columns and one column to enter target price
I might request some changes in GUI to ease my workflow but above requirements covers the most of it.