A print driver with enhanced funtionality that will:
* Print to file in either TIFF or PDF formats, chosen from multiple criterion. TIFF format to be either Group 4 compressed for monochrome files or as appropriate for color files.
* Require the creation of a work order request at the printing stage
* Compress the print with encryption to a ZIP archive
* Upload the zip archive to either a FTP / SFTP / SSL server.
* Allow for queuing of print jobs to a single archive / upload operation.
* Save name of original file for each printed file but prepended with a sequence number for correct print order.
* Branded print driver / work order entry interface.
* Must handle multiple print sizes including all standard desktop paper sizes and architectural and engineering sizes in both US and metric types.
More information is available as required.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows NT / 2000 / XP (Minimally, 2000 and XP)