Program is simple. Program gets an input text file with URLs (file A1) (1 data per line).
Program then has another 3 text files with 1 data per line (file B1, C1 and D1).
Program then spiders these urls and then use the file B1, C1 and D1 to determine if any of these data from any of these
files is on the page it spiders or is part of the URL.
Program then makes 2 output text files - [url removed, login to view] and Bad urls.txt. For file [url removed, login to view] then this file must be comma-separated so program writes 2 things:
If the good data was from file B1, C1 or D1 - as well as which data from these files that made the program deem the url as "good".
Example for [url removed, login to view] file:
[[url removed, login to view]], B1, thisisexampledata
Program is multithreaded.
For spidering then program has 3 user-definable options:
1) XX number of threads (25 threads is default)
2) XX seconds for timeout per thread (60 seconds is default)
3) XX number of retries per inout url (3 retries is default).
That's it. :-)
Write what experience you have and why you are the right .Net coder for this project.
Coder who have the best ratings on RAC and most completed projects will be preferred.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).