I need a firefox addon/extension that perform the below following tasks:
* Ranking of google search result (For example: having "up" arrow icon to promote the search result to the top of the page. And the user is also allow to restore the promoted search result back to original place.)
* Removing the search result (For example: click "close" icon to remove the particular selected search result. The close search result will be hidden whenever i do the same search in the future.)
* Restore the close result (For example: click "restore" icon to restore the close result.)
* Add a comment on a result (For example: click "comment" icon to open a textbox to write comment.)
* Garb the browsing history of the user and load it as a new tab
* I want the user to sign in (not Google Login) to use the above features
All the above mention icons(e.g. up,close,restore,comment) should be place beside the right-hand side of every google search result.
All the codes have to be commented and have a brief description for each individual source code files you have created.