For a wall mounted TV display (HD resolution) we want to an application that cycles thru:
- Position of our ships on a world image (Nasa blue marble) with an option to show an x days "trail" (configurable)
- Stock information for our NYSE registered company (graph for last day/week/moth/year)
- Random image from a pool of images we supply
Application should be in Flash (but open to other suggestion as well, WPF/Silverlight/?)
Application should scale from full HD to lower resolutions
Application will need to read ship positions from email (other options available if needed)
Application will need to allow for "easy" configuration of additional ships (editing of a text file is fine)
Layout should be business like, and follow the layout of the [[url removed, login to view]] website
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, IE 7