We are looking for a professional UI designer to develop the UI for the next version of our online game "Chronic: goin' global".
_You will need to know what looks good as far as color schemes and we would like to see a **minimum of 2 different UI ideas** before deciding and polishing up the final. We would like a web2.0/RPG feel with the drug theme of the game.
Some items (not all inclusive list) you will need to draw from scratch:
- Header to be placed at the top of the UI. including the logo (we will provide) and some tratment to incorporate the logo into the UI.
- Character interface including portrait* and "stat bars" such as current health/armor/etc.
- trunk/bag ui with "containers". for bag design please see: Wow Bag Designs.
- store interface. exactly like trunk/bag but has a place for a portrait of the "store clerk*" you're interacting with.
- ui showing the current guns/cars the player owns**
- ui showing the current thugs the player has hired**
- "breaking news" bar that will pop up along the bottom of the UI. we invision web 2.0 red looking bar with some sort of treatments but are open to your ideas.
- Airport interface for selecting the destination (dropdown). And place for 8 types of airplane portraits* so they can select what type of plane to fly on. Buttons to "fly" or "leave" airport.
- Marina -same as airport- but only with a nautical theme
* - we will substitute the final portraits/gun photos etc. into the design. Please just use placeholders in your UI design that will fit in the areas we have allocated.
** -- we invision these simple square (rounded?) photos (with some effect treatments to make them look good when listing several within the ui side by side. not too complicated but must look awesome
- [THE UI FRAME (HTML)] This will contain your UI.
- [Example of logo header] (should somehow actually be incorporated into the UI). We will provide the logo
- [Example of the bags interface]
- [The UI of the previous version of the game] so you get an idea of some of the elements. We're looking for something drastically upgraded looking. You can also download the game at [[url removed, login to view]] to get the idea of the UI elements.
**UI Frame Comments.**
In the above html ui frame you will notice that "stash" is where your stuff will go. It will need something that can be clicked so it witches out to show current guns/cars. Same with thugs. Again, please see <[url removed, login to view]> so you can get an idea.
Game logo will be provided to the winning bidder as a PSD. **You DO NOT need to do any html work, just the graphics**. _Please make sure that it will fit within our UI (1000px by 700px) total._
**_Please feel free to post any questions. We have a vision of most of the elements so answers will come quickly._**
Thank you for taking your time and happy bidding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
- **ALL fonts and layered PSD files must be included.**
- All graphics must be vector based and scaleable within reason
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Layered PSD please + all fonts used.