I have a form/report that I need some procedures written for. I am familiar with forms, but I am a little rusty with the pl/sql thus far.
1. Take a product number, qty ordered, and cost and submit that information into a procedure that calculates whether or not that item has been funded to far into the future.
2. If this order has already been entered into the ordering system, the calculation needs to take that quantity into consideration.
3. The form/report will return a number that says whether this item has been overfunded or underfunded, depending on how many backorders there, the number required to fill a level on the shelf, the number of unfilled orders, and the rate of consumption per month on that item.
4. If the buyer says that their rate of consumption is higher than what is shown in the system and/or the number of unfilled orders in the system is wrong, they can change those numbers and resubmit the calculation with the new numbers.
5. All calculations, changes to rates, etc are to be entered into a tracking table for audit purposes.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Windows 2000, Oracle 9i, Internet Explorer 6