Fortran Programming Assigment:
USING: FORTRAN 90
Must use the following features:
- Variable and array declarations
- Definition and use of subprograms
- Sequence control using DO-LOOPS
- Reading and printing and array using implied loops
- Conditional branching with IF and IF-ELSE
- Use of GO-TO statements
Write a program for the following problem:
There are 10 steel plates which are approximately of the same size.
The following data is to be inputed:
LENGTH and WIDTH of each plate, in inches, up to TWO decimal places.
Compute the following and print it with captions:
The area of each plate.
The total area covered by each plate.
The total area covered by all the plates together.
The average area of a plate.
Proceed as follows:
Declare three arrays "LENGTH", "WIDTH", "AREA" each of type REAL(SIZE 10).
Read data into LENGTH and WIDTH arrays from the keyboard, using IMPLIED LOOPS.
Write a SUB PROGRAM "PRINTARRAY" that will print an array of 10 elements with
5 elements on each line. (array name is an argument, size is constant).
Write a SUB PROGRAM "COMPUTEAREA" that will compute AREA(I) as LENGTH(I)*WIDTH(I),
I = 1...10 and obtain the SUM of the area. Use a DO LOOP for this purpose.
Compute the average as SUM/10 a REAL number. Print Each array with a caption,
the sum area and the average area.
Source Code and output.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
fortran 90 on unix or windows system.