I need the following function/program in C#:
- Input 1: FileName that contains BINARY (NON ASCII) search string
- Input 2: Filename that contains BINARY (NON ASCII) input file
The search string in not big (no more than 300 bytes).
The input file can be VERY LARGE (up to 1GigaByte)
The memory for the program to use must be fixed (not increasing with
the size of the input file).
A file with the locations of each occurance of the search string
in the input file, seperated by comma. For example: 0,55,3345 means
there were 3 occurences - in location 0, location 55 and location 3345.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).