I need to build a website which will serve as an interface for consumers whom will be accessing an online tool. I need it to be accessible through as many browsers as possible.
Credit card processing will be included. Two pages will be available for the consumer - one will be an introductory and the other will be for accepting their personal information and committing the transaction. I will setup web server, db and DNS. I just need the web pages built and interfacing with the db.
- written using the fusebox methodology (site design provided)
- written in cold fusion
- MySQL db
- Website browser based designed & infrastructure, including db structure (no content; wording..images..etc)
- Complete Documentation
Thank you for your help.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Accessible through all browsers.
Built with cold fusion.