We are in need of some Game Database upgrade/improvements in an existing Game Database. It is a custom built module made for Post Nuke CMS and we need some aspects changed. All of the functionality is there so we will provide the winning bidder with the complete module as it stands now to improve.
1. The current screenshot funtion needs an uploader installed. This will automatically assign a number and place it in a folder to be pulled into a games page.
2. A link change to where the link will open in a new window (easy change)
3. Make the existing logo uploader work so that if I wanted to I could type in an online url for a logo location and not have to upload a new logo.
4. Fix a small calendar error (each news piece is time stamped) that will not allow month to month scrolling on entry. It skips months for some reason now.
5. Add in a new database column in the games that will allow for keyword searches. This will also need to include the additiopn of the new search option to the current search page.
6. Change the existing rating scale to a simple one entry 1-10 score instead of a 20 question rating system without losing the current rating stats in the database.
7. Create new block that will pull the top 5 Released games & the top non-released games into a block chosen by ratings (built in rating system). This will then have a link to click to view the top 25 rated games.
8. Existing stat block add a new line that pulls the number of screenshots in the database and places it in the stat block.
These are all of the changes we need for now. The site can be viewed at [[url removed, login to view]] , look around the "MMO Finder" and get a feel for the functionality. There is a stipulation included in the below deliverable pertaining to ownership. Upon bid acceptance we will give you an admin account to the CMS for testing purposes.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement). Furthermore, all previously completed work turned over to the coder will remain property of MMO Portal and will not be utilized in any other manner than said above.
PHP, Post Nuke, Linux variant server, Mysql database