I need a windows application that would process large amounts of keywords using:
1. Google Adwords Keyword tool. It should automatically do a search for it on [url removed, login to view] and grab how many searches there was in last 12 months, divide it into 365 to show how many searches a day does that keyword get.
2. It should do a search on Google for that keyword and grab how many pages there are for EXACT phrase mach.
3. It should highlight all those keywords that are higher than X amount of searches per day and Y amount of google search result pages.
4. It should highlight (different color than above) all those keywords that are greater than A amount of searches per day and D amount of google search result pages.
5. It greyout all those keywords that have less searches per day than C and more google search pages than Z
6. It should check at least 5-10 keywords at a time to make a faster keyword analysis. We are talking here about a list of 50.000 and more keywords.
It should be able to save all those results. It must be able to select wanted keywords, copy them and paste them into the different text program.
It should be able to paste a list of keywords into the program so it would work with it.
It must be able to work in the systemtray, when you minimize it.