Requesting Bids for Graphic Design for Product Packaging (home textiles-bed sheet set & Pillow covers etc.)
1. Looking for a good graphic designer to develop Professional looking Product packaging for home textile items.
2. Need to develop 8-10 basic designs.
3. Designs should allow the user to change the product image & text. Other content and background should remain same.
4. Also need you to print the copies. We will request quotes for this later once the design job is done & will advise on quality & no. of copies to be made.
5. More specific details will be specified after receiving initial bids and looking at your previous work.
[url removed, login to view] see attached image for an example. It's a simple task but need you have good artistic approach.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop etc.