To setup and configure a Redhat 9 Server running the following software:
Redhat 9 (this will be built by myself to your configuration based on my requirements)
Linux 2.6 Kernel (with LIDS Hardening)
ACID (snort web info) see [url removed, login to view]
for some details on what's required.
Then opengroupware installed ([url removed, login to view])
along with Cyrus / IMAPD etc. as per this: ([url removed, login to view])
The email solution needs to run an AV product (opensource) and a spam filter (like spam assasin)
All of the main parts need to be guil based (all ofthe above are)
Server also needs to run SQUID for internet caching. If possible i would like and AV scanner to run with squid?
I would also like MRTG configured to monitor all the main server sections (disk io / nic / squid / email etc)
IPTables or other suitable firewall (opensource) with rule base installed and configured.
1) Bruce Martin to Install Redhat 9 to your speficiation based on the above
2) To install Linux Kernel 2.6 + LIDS
3) To install Snort 2.1.0 + (snort inline - which adds iptable rules on the fly in event of an attack) see [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
4) To install MySQL 4 & PostgreSQL (latest stable version)
5) Install Apache 2 (needs to support loadable DSO modules)
6) Install PHP 4.3.4
7) Install ACID and all other bits related to this how to: ([url removed, login to view])
8) Install OpenGroupware ([url removed, login to view])
9) Install Email Solution integrated with the above ((<[url removed, login to view]>) this requires BerkeleyDB etc. which needs to be installed.
10) Install Opensource AV product configured to auto update signatures from the internet
11) Install Spam software (ie. span assassin)
12) Install and configure SQUID as a web cache (including and AV scanner if possible)
13) Install MRTG to monitor the server (nics / cpu / squid cache / email / web hits)
14) Install IPTables with a rules base to allow the above to work, must support something like [url removed, login to view] for Gnome or equivilant.
15) Provide a detailed installation guilde document (html or pdf format)
16) Work with myself to ensure all of the above functionality is working correctly.
There will be a bonus is this project can be completed by Sunday 4th January...
Dual PIII [url removed, login to view] Server
4 x 9Gb with RAID array configured as RAID 5.
1 x 20Gb IDE HDD
1 x 125gb IDE HDD