I am looking to develop a software application for Health and Fitness.
It must be able to record daily exercies activities including resistance exercise and cardio vascular exercise as well as changes in body measurements.
It needs to have a calendar function to input all information create bar graphs of changes in weight, measurements, strength and other vital functions.
I am looking for an application just like protrack. It can be found at [url removed, login to view]
Here are some of the relevant functions:
* Easy tracking of your workouts, meals, and personal measurements (e.g., body fat, bench press max, etc.).
* Use the Daily Journal to record any information that may affect your workouts.
* View and analyze your fitness information in graphs.
* Print detailed reports of your fitness information.
* Export your reports or graphs to many popular formats for use in another program or document. You can even export your reports or graphs to HTML format so you can post them to the Internet.
* Create workout and meal templates so complete workouts and meals can effortlessly be entered into ProTrack 2005.
* Choose from 82 professionally pre-designed strength training programs that can be downloaded and used with ProTrack 2005 as workout templates.
* Copy the current day's workout or meal information to multiple day's for easy planning.
* Print your workout templates to take with you to the gym to record your workouts. Once you get home, you can then transfer your completed information (special notes, weights used, etc.) into ProTrack 2005.
* Print blank workout, nutrition and measurement sheets to take to the gym.
* Choose from a list of over 150 exercises when entering your workouts. You can also add or delete your own exercises.
**Here is a example of a screen shot**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).