I need a functionality that will do the following:
* Generate HTML files with values from a Database
* The html forms will be attached to an email
* The HTML uses forms and the INPUT value, type and name must be fetch from DB tables
* The embedded style will also be selected from a table
* The html file must be optimized for size. This means that the table structure for the questions must be dynamically calculated from the number of groups and questions
* A unique form must be generated for each respondent (unlimited) since key values will be hidden in the form
* Certain static parts of the html (e.g. the question description etc) will also be fetched from the DB
This is a high level requirement description. I want to developer to include a overview of how theu are going to do above (e.g. asp scripting, xml etc)
Further detailed DB structures will then be supplied
The solution should be an combination between ASP / Java / T SQL with stored procuders in the Database. This is preffered but its open to your suggestion
** THE FUNCTIONAL SPEC AND SAMPLE IS SURVEY IS ATTACHED FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE SOLUTION
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. (Depending on the solution proposed)
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
3) Instruction document on how to setup the solution in existing environment
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday May 17, 2007 9:01:04 AM:
I have uploaded the functional spesification for the HTML Survey request. Those of you that responded with a bid OR requested more information should read through it to have a better understanding of the functionality. It's not a simple 3 hour job BUT 'n bit more complex - hence the higher amount paid.
Thank in in advance for all your bids/responses so far.
Backend - Server
Solution is developed in ASP.NET with C#
Hosted on IIS, with .NET 2.0
Currently MS SQL Express (with the option to upgrade to 2005)
Frontend - GUI