I am choosing designers for our Regular work …Basically we are a Software Company and from Previous Bid I have Chosen a Logo Designer ..Now I am Looking a HTML Designer ..for this I have Specification so Please read attach File before bidding.
Please read it before Bidding :
(1) I need HTML Design …With Professional Cutting ….so I can do backend Programming there …
(2) All text Within the Template I can Edit in HTML …I don’t need that any Text You put in Picture ..
(3) Template Should open fast …no Need of heavy Big Pictures
(4) I need to Finish Work Before deadline
Please Put a Bid with Mockup Design that I have given In Specification …I’ll not Read any Bid Who has not Provided me Mockup Design of template that I described .
I will always welcome suggestion to look template better.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows,InterNetExplorer, PhotoShop,NetScape,Mozila etc