The application controls a marine/industrial search light. These icons will be on the toolbar that controls the motion of the search light (see attached image).
I need five bitmaps that will be used as icons in a standard visual studio .Net toolbar. Starting from the left, a description of the toolbar icons function follows.
1. This button moves the light to its home position.
2. This button toggles the search light beam on and off.
3. This button causes the directional controls to move the light. This button remains pushed until either button 4 or 5 is pushed.
4. This button causes all the directional controls to be disabled except for up and down. Once this button is pushed, up/down serve as controls to widen or narrow (focus) the search light's beam. This button remains pushed until either button 3 or 5 is pushed.
5. This button allows the user to adjust settings for a camera mounted on the search light. This button causes all the directional controls to be disabled except for up/down and left/right. Up/down now controls the camera zoom, and left/right control the camera focus. This button remains pushed untill either button 3 or 4 is pushed.
Also required are icons for all eight directional controls. These should be some form of arrow.
These icons should look professiona,l and have a common theme as far as color and style.
1) ico files compatible with visual studio .net toolbar control 2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.