I need an inventarisation database.
This should be in PHP/MySQL.
The purpose is to inventarise all that has to do with computers.
I would like 1 table with types/identifiers, so I can add any types I want (nothing hardcoded!!). And a table with places (A place could be anything like a person, or a room, or stock or so... Again! NOTHING hardcoded).
Then I'd like to have an easy way to 'change' computers. With this I mean that for example when you have to change RAM with one in the stock you can do it easily. It's up to u. I don't need layout, I need an easy to manage webpage.
Some things you need to keep in mind:
- a computer consists of:
+ CPU Type + speed
+ Motherboard (name)
+ Chipset (name)
+ System Memory (= RAM)
+ Video Adaptor
+ Floppy Drive (FDD)
+ Disk Drive (HDD)
+ Optical Drive (CD)
+ Keyboard (name)
+ Mouse (name)
+ IP address
+ Network Adapter
- some computers have a serial number. (maybe add a field 'Remark' with type 'TEXT', and do an explode on some kinda char, and then have a header to describe each field. This way you can add for example an email to the hardware piece. This will be extremely handy when contacting support-people for that particular piece of hardware).
- Switches, Books, Software (with their license code!), ... needs to be added
The purpose is multiple:
a 'main' screen where I can choose Add, Archive (=delete from circulation), Update
1/ I need to be able to "add" pieces (a new book, a new computer, ...) with ease.
2/ I need to "update" a computer. This means I need to be able to swap hardware pieces between stock & computer, computers on different locations, ...
3/ I need to be able to "archive" hardware pieces, which means for example a piece is broken, it went back to the shop. Then I need to be able to archive it (it's gone). And when it returns, I need to be able to put it back in stock. (And always keep a log about every action taken). Some computers are just so old they will be thrown away, those I need to archive too & put in the Remark field a header GONE = true or something like that. This way I can easily see how our infrastructure evolves.
If you happen to have further questions, feel free to contact me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows, Linux, Apache2, PHP, MySQL