My Name is Mohammad Abu Musa, I am the founder of a new startup called Learning Arabia. We are looking to partner with a software development company to help us build our new service for teaching online. We have already defined Mahara as our portfolio system.
Therefore we are looking for a reliable company to help us achieve our goals, in the beginning we are sending this ask for proposal and quotation to know your company capabilities and experience.
What we are looking for right now, is to build a new authentication plug-in for mahara using a service called Janrain Engage where a full details about can be found on <[url removed, login to view]>. To summarize this service helps to provide multiple login providers using a single service.
Therefore we are looking for a company to build a full functioning auth-plug-in using Janrain, we want this plug-in to have the same exact functionality and methods of code writing like the authentication plug-in of XMLRPC which mahara already have.
**PS, please send us your technical and financial offer because as mentioned above we are looking for partnership as well.**
1. Fully functional integration of Janrain engage including the social sharing
2. No change to the core components of Mahara at all, every addition must be separate for later upgrades of Mahara.
3. Follows the code style of Mahara
4. This code will be shared later on within mahara, the credit of the code will go the developer but you also have to mention that we sponsored this development and mention Learning Arabia or any other names we choose.
5. It must have all functionality of XMLRPC authentication plug-in, including a post login form to collect a username from the user.
6. Testing will be conducted against XMLRPC functionality.