I've have more time to think of specifics and work on the website to give you a better idea of what is needed.
You may have to requote your fee because there is more information here I did not mention earlier.
Please click on this link and see the website so far.. <[url removed, login to view]>
So what do I need?
Note: that I do not need this to look good, just put it in and make it work.
1. To link Joomla with "Open Reality" which I've done the basic install here, <[url removed, login to view]>
Here is the free plugin to do this <[url removed, login to view]>
2. Search Properties on the front page. To make this work.. I've put an image to show you...
<[url removed, login to view]>
3. Advanced search. Like the Search on the front but with more options..
4. List your Property Page... more information on this page,
<[url removed, login to view]>=
5. Agents Listing Page... Like above.. <[url removed, login to view]>=
6. Search Agents Page
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
I will give you the password to log onto my domain/server and edit the website or you can do it on your server then upload when ready.
Platform is PHP.