I need a card layout template for my collectable card game. I have a layout designed, but I need it actually rendered on the PC. The requirements are as follows-
- 2.5 in wide, 3.5 in high
- a suitable, appealing set of fonts for the card name and card text. I'm worthless with these and would like a more 'professional' opinion on it
- Paint Shop Pro 5 compatable file, with layering intact - Transparent area for the section marked "Art" so that I just have to drop the art 1 layer below the template.
- *edit* Small edit for clarity:
I need one actual design, but the cards are divided amongst 4 colors: Red, Blue, Black and Grey. The area on the top left and left side of the card is colored one of those, so I will need 4 actual files, one for each color, but only one design. Look at [url removed, login to view] (Magic the Gathering) if you are unfamiliar with the idea.
- A set of icons, nothing large, representing the factions of the game: Storm Magic, Knowledge, Justice, Corruption, Vampirism, Undead, Warriors, Generic Magic and Citizens. These would need to be a seperate file and easily placed on the templates.
- The game is a darker, urban fantasy, if that helps at all with the designing and color selection...
Samples of previously completed design? work would be much appreciated in choosing an artist. Please see the attached file to see the design I have in mind. Thanks and happy bidding ^_^
Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
PSP 5 compatable