This project is a simple project for someone who has developed a chat system before.
I need a chat system for use on my website. This would [url removed, login to view] a visitor to click on the "Live Help" icon and be able to chat with one of my employees.
1) - The icon would change when Live Help was available and then would change when no Live help was available.
2) - We also need a MySQL DB to track all the calls that come in. This would allow us to enter:
3) - We need to be able to track where the visitor came from, as well as what page they were on when they clicked on Help.
4) - We also need for available agents to rotate, with each new visitor to the page - that way one agent is not getting bombarded with chats. Agents should be able transfer chat to other agents as well.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).