I am a fine art nude photographer who has been selling my work through art galleries for a couple of years. A number of my collectors and potential collectors have been asking me to put up a web site and sell some of my work this way - to make it more affordable I guess. (I will create seperate requests for copywriting and web site development)
I therefore need a logo for the web site and some banners. The banners will be used to promote the web site at such places as : <[url removed, login to view]> and other sites that will link to my site.
My photography is based on the following areas:
1. French Postcards from the 1900 - 1920
2. Photographs in the style of Ruth Bernhard from the 1930's
3. Photographs in the style of the 1950 - 1970 photographs by such Playboy photographers as Peter Gowland / Bill Figge / Mario Cassili / Francois Jonvelle / JeanLoup Sieff
I can provide links to some of my work (as well as the areas listed above).
I was recently asked by a newspaper writing about my work, how I describe it. I called them natural beauties / simple nudes / thinking men and women's nudes.
If you would like photo's, I can supply them to you.
I have applied for the domain name [[url removed, login to view]]. Just waiting for final confirmation. This really describes my work particularly with regards to the web site I will need building. To quote one critic - "...a breath of fresh air in the simplicity of the images rather than seeing either men or women doing strange things with 3 legged donkeys or inaminate objects which are all too prevalent in galleries or on the web".
So please, no flashing logos
I have got a temp site showing some work in progress for some new exhibitions. It is <[url removed, login to view]> as long as the ISP I use for broadband services doesn't keep on changing their routing tables. I created this in Photoshop Web Gallery and the images themselves are only 40 - 60 % of final print quality.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
I have Photoshop 6 and Paintshop Pro v8. For the web, I guess that they would need to be jpg / gif.