For the Hypercom T4210 terminals, we need to use the "Optimum Developer's Toolkit" and Visua SlickEdit to create a sample application that will do the following:
1. Create a User interface screen on the terminal to show a menu for 3 functions...
a. Accumulate Points
b. Redeem Points
c. Get Balance
2. Show how to gather that screen input and communicate to a SQL Server Database. We don't need the ability to actually have it working...only need to the code to connect and execute a sql statement for the DB.
Again, this should not be a fully functioning version of anything and should just be some sample code that the development team can work with. However, it does need to be written for Visual SlickEdit and we do need to be provided with instructions on how to compile/run the code within Visual SlickEdit.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Hypercom T4210 terminal
Optimum Developer's Toolkit