What can you do with mac monitoring software for Mac?
» Protect your children:
Curious children often search for sexually-explicit content or chat with bad guys online. Now with the mac monitoring you can know everything and protect them.
» Monitor your spouse:
Have you suspected that your spouse is cheating on you? Why he/she cleans the tracks on the computer? Now with the mac monitoring he/she can’t hide anymore.
» Monitor your employees:
Is your employee working or playing? Have you noticed a drop in productivity? Now you can know the truth with mac monitoring .
Function should include:
• remote installation -
• Stealth and undetectable spy - the program runs in invisible mode
• Keystroke logging and application monitoring - keylogger will record keystrokes typed in every application such as MSN/ICQ/AIM/Yahoo Messenger
• Website recording (records all website addresses, visited in Safari/FireFox)
• Screenshot recording with slideshow playback view
• Email log delivery - log files can be invisibly emailed to you
• Simple built-in Log Viewer - offers easy navigation through the log files
• Can be installed for every Mac user
• Supports Mac OS X 10.3 and later
• Universal build (for Intel/Power PC)
• Block unwanted websites
• Password protection
Just like the software from [url removed, login to view]
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
mac os x