This task is the maintenance of an existing Asterisk server running on Debian Linux. The system is running FreePBX 220.127.116.11 and is newly installed so most components are relatively up to date.
Please bid on the price for 3 months of maintenance paid in equal monthly payments. I would like to keep the monthly costs to under $50 per month (e.g., $150 for the project). If all goes well I expect to renew for a longer / ongoing period.
The initial tasks are:
- trouble shoot why on-hold music is not working
- add a self signed cert for web interface
- configure / trouble shoot outbound email (worked for the first few days but is no longer working)
- ad"d follow me" module
Ongoing monthly tasks include:
- perform monthly (stable) updates to Asterisk and Linux OS
- restart Asterisk, off hours, twice per month
- respond to Pingdom server monitoring reports of interruptions in service
- make up to 60 minutes of configuration changes per month
Any work that may interfere with calling should be done between 11PM and 6AM EST. You should be available by phone and/or IM for any urgent issues. Please list any exclusions that would not be included in the fixed monthly maintenance costs (e.g., rebilding server in event of catastrophic failure).
I am looking for a long term relationship for this and other future projects.