I need a visual C# program that can send XML messages by MSMQ, wait for a return message (also XML) and display the shown data (form selection based on the message).
I ma experienced with several other development tools, but new to Visual Studion and looking for a 'quick way in' with all the appropiate bits and pieces in a singloe program.
Enclosed is a sample XSD for one of the return messages. The messages that are send by the client are very small only indicating the type of return expected.
I will use this as a LEARNING project. So proper coding style is very important, maybe completed with some extra comments for a fellow developer, as is the ability to send some "follow up questions".Important: There is no access to any database. The server end is another application that reads/sends the XML files.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Well structured code conforming to 'best practices' and documented for maintenance by others.
3) Clear guidelines on how the code was constructed and how it can be expanded.
3) Source must load & compile in Visual Studio 2005
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Visual Studio 2005 as development platform
C# as language
Target deployment: Windows XP clients