I need a program that can effectively communicate with a micro controller circuit i will construct let me know the platform you are willing to use and other additions. code must be written in assembly language.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jun 17, 2007 12:36:25 AM:
Include Price in your comment not necessarily bidding price but an idea of what it would be. platform and interface you intend to use. serial will be nice and usb excellent any is ok
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jun 21, 2007 1:04:12 AM:
PIC16F84A is the MC to be used and language is Qbasic or assembly