The most difficult part of this project is doing **a little work in photoshop.** Basically, you will:
1) Take a photo from the store
2) drop out the gray background (make it white)
3) Add a one pixel black border
4) Create two thumbnails, one will have a small arrow in the corner (for a mouseover)
So there will be one 249x249 image and 2 50x50 images.
Each product will take about 15 minutes (if you are fast in photoshop). But quality is also important.
**I am just asking you to do a few to show me what you can do.** Then I will do a separate bid for more. There are about 50 products in all.
Send me a message and I will give you specific examples.
Finally, **I need at least a couple finished ASAP**, preferably a couple of hours from now.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).